Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 August 2013

StIll into you? Paramore



On my journey of 'self discovery' , I have started to listen to more music and of different genres. Recently I've listen to a lot of British Indie bands like The McCabbees and The Vaccines. You may disagree they are worthy of such genre titles but I will fight you over it!

I've heard a couple of song from Paramore before and of course I haven't just heard Still into you (for those who judge people on that!)  I'm currently making my way through their albums and venturing through the "Brand New Eyes" album, at the moment.  The almighty album that 'saved' the band, LOL.

I've read a lot of comments on this song debating whether Paramore our conforming to the pressures of the modern 'pop' society with this song as some accuse Paramore of 'changing their sound'. I would admit it's no Misery business but it's got a catchy itch and what initially got me interested in Paramore. However, they've been in the band over ten years now and if they didn't change it up every now and then, I'm sure the criticism would be the other way round.

Really hoping some Paramore tickets might fall out of the sky before they come to London in September and who knows? Maybe i'll get picked to go onstage with them and sing Misery Business. (*cough Paramore fans inside joke*)

If you don't love Paramore you should. Listen and let me know what you think of the song with on here or on my twitter @justtakeamin

Peace out ya'll ;-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment